Mistletoe Lodge from £400.00
Jan. 1, 2014 - Dec. 31, 2014
<p>Relaxation, romance or a very special restaurant for two, and now you can get married in it!!</p>
Named as Mistletoe Lodge, this stunning building nestled amongst and upon the beautiful Poplar trees by the Castle’s main entrance is an architectural wonder. Reached by a rope bridge this luxury hide out offers fantastic views of the grounds and lakes.
Mistletoe Lodge is a magical thatched tree house reached by a rope bridge and walkway, affording unrivalled views of the 900 year-old Sussex castle and its lakes.
Nestled in the corner of the gardens away from the world, you'll find nature is on your doorstep. With the serenity of the wind gently blowing through the branches and the wildlife that ventures out before you, you won't fail to be enchanted by the beauty and tranquillity of the atmosphere that Mistletoe Lodge has to offer guests.
It is possible to hire the tree house for dinner, lunch or a civil wedding ceremony, from May to September (weather permitting) and Amberley Castle’s florist can deck the interior to meet an individual’s bespoke requirements. This very adult space has luxurious interior with a window seat, comfortable armchairs and soft furnishings.
Whether you are dining or relaxing, Mistletoe Lodge is a retreat that we feel you'll remember, for Wedding enquires please contact the Events team on 01798 831992
Crab and avocado salad, tomato dressing
Summer vegetable salad and truffle
Ham hock terrine, pickled vegetables and whole grain mustard dressing
Rare roast beef, new potato salad, watercress and horseradish
Lobster, lobster consommé mango and shaved coconut
Beetroot and goats cheese salad
Lemon tart, fresh raspberry’s
Chocolate tart, clotted cream
Selection of cheese
Three course dinner for two, 1/2 bottle of Perrier Jouet Champagne,
1 Bottle of house red or white wine, 1 bottle of still or sparkling water and coffee
Three course dinner for two, 1 bottle of Laurent Perrier Brut Millésimé
and 1 Bottle of either Châteauneuf du Pape or Chablis Premier Cru,
1 bottle of still or sparkling water and coffee
Three course dinner for two, 1 bottle of Laurent Perrier Grand Siècle and 1 bottle of either Chablis Grand Cru or Echezeaux Grand Cru, 1 bottle of still or sparkling water and coffee
Three course dinner for two, 1 bottle of Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque Rose 2004
and 1 bottle of Château Pertus 2002, 1 bottle of still or sparkling water, coffee and a bouquet of roses
Terms and Conditions
• All bookings will be regarded as provisional until a deposit has been received.
• All Tree House bookings require a 50% non refundable deposit which will confirm your booking.
• Cancellation of your booking is required 48 hours prior to the event to the Duty Manager, within the 48 hours we will charge the remaining amount to the credit card number we have on file.
• If the weather is not seen to be safe on the night of your dinner, Amberley Castle has the right to relocate your table to the restaurant or Private dinning room if available.
• The Tree House is made of wood and in sections is uneven and slippery, we advise guests to wear flat or appropriate footwear. Amberley Castle can not be responsible for any injury sustained in the Tree House or on the premises.
• No candles or smoking is permitted in the Tree House for safety reasons.
• The idea of the Tree House is privacy – therefore no staff will interrupt you during your meal until it is time for coffee, we will not clear the Tree House until you depart.
• All guests are requested to leave the Tree House by 9.30pm due to the lack of light and for safety reasons.
• If there are any extras you would like us to arrange for example, flowers, CD player etc... this must be booked in advance.
• In the event of damage being caused to the Tree House, including fixtures and fittings you are liable for the cost of the damage.
• Package Prices include a 10% Service Charge and Vat at current rate.
Please note that the food served in the tree house is designed to be cold. Hot food cannot be served in the tree house.
For further information, or to make your reservation, please call 01798 831 992 or email email@example.com